Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Living My Dream

So I was just thinking the other day as I was watching Dakota and it really hit me....I am truly LIVING MY DREAM!! It brought tears to my eyes. For as long as I can remember I have always dreamed of finding my true love and being a mommy. I always wanted to stay home and raise my babies and my dream has come true. I have the most amazing husband and a beautiful healthy baby AND I get to spend all day with Dakota. Yes...times are tough financially and sacrifices must be made but we are making it work. Most importantly I have an incredible husband that supports me in wanting to stay home with Dakota. He is actually working 2 jobs to help make this possible and we are trying to sell our house. I'm so lucky to have Joby and his willingness to let me be home to raise our baby. God has truly blessed me and I thank Him everyday for an incredible life!

5 comments:

The Bird Family said...

you are trying to sell your house?? Where are you going to go??

The Raymond Family said...

We have been reading Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover and are trying to become DEBT FREE!!! Selling our house will get us that much closer! We plan on renting for a while and staying in this area.

The Young Family said...

i'm so happy for you.

PrEsToNs said...

thats awesome! glad you get to stay at home! fun

The Duddington Family said...

I am so happy that things are working out so well for you. Now that yall are about to get out from the house there is no reason to stay in the area. I will personally help you look for a place closer to me! :o)

Either way, I am really happy for you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers while yall go through this transformation. ~Jenn