Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas is Over?

Not yet! This is our Christmas #5!!. We waited until after the first to have Christmas with Joby's side of the family. We all met at Jett and Carrie's house (Joby's brother) to spend Saturday afternoon. We ordered Mexican food and then opened presents. After all the presents were opened and the kiddos were exhausted, we surprised Dean and Vicki with their old family videos put on dvd's for them. We had a great time and thanks for all the presents!!
We are being dorks! Actually we are finding pictures to put on Grammy's new digital frame.

Pops, Aunt Carrie, and Trae Trae.
Grammy and Dakota with his sleepy eyes. He had to have a nap before he could open presents!
Trae Trae diving in to his presents. He was so fun to watch open presents!
"Look at me....I'm a big boy!"
Little Man got soooo many toys!
Cool cars from Aunt Carrie and Uncle Jett!
"Wow....a lawnmower...that makes lots of noise! I can't wait until I'm old enough to push that around!"
Watching family videos!

0 comments: