Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Potty Training Update

Dakota has been doing amazingly well with potty training! He has been telling us "tee tee" when he needs to go. It's still not every time but pretty often. A month ago he was still running and hiding behind the chair when he had to go. The only times he told us were during church! Already trying to get out of it:) I started putting his elmo potty on the big potty seat. It's so much easier not having to clean that thing out everytime! By the end of November he was telling us when he needed to go for the most part. We went 3 weeks and only had 2 poopy diapers!! The other night we were at Double Daves eating and watching the Tech game when he said tee tee and then acting like he had to do the other too. So, as much as I hate it, I took him to the public bathroom. I made a very thick toilet paper seat and sure enough...he did all of his business! We were so proud of him! It's been about 4 months now since we started potty training. It's been a slow process but I'm so glad we started when we did. He is really getting it and doing so good!

0 comments: