Thursday, May 1, 2008

Babysitting

We kept our nephew who is now 17 months old. He is so much fun but a handful. I had Dakota screaming because he was ready to eat, Trae running around all over the place, and Romo barking at Trae. This was before Joby got home from work. Luckily it was only about 5 minutes before he got home. I have an all new respect for moms with more than one kid under the age of 2!! I think we will be waiting awhile before Baby Raymond #2 comes along!! We had a lot of fun with Trae though. He loves his hockey stick. Him and Joby played hockey in the living room. Trae is actually really good at hitting the puck (or whatever is on the floor)!!

1 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

How fun! I love how Romo found his way in the picture as well. Always in the middle of things. :o) ~Jenn