I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. It started with Joby letting me sleep in while he took care of Dakota. I woke up and Joby had already given Dakota a bath!! He has never given him a bath by himself so I was really impressed! At church they had all the mother's stand up and they passed out little goody bags. I felt so special and proud getting to stand with all the other moms. The rest of the day we just hung out around the house and I got a long, much needed nap in while Joby watched Dakota. Then Joby surprised me with cards from him and Dakota. Dakota even signed his name to his card! Most exciting was the one hour massage they got me. I can't wait to use it!!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
My First Mother's Day
Posted by The Raymond Family at 6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment