Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OK Trip

Dakota and I left Joby this past weekend so he could get some major studying done. Only 4 more days until his BIG test! Joby took us to meet my mom on Thursday and we rode with her back to their house for the night. Then Friday we drove to Stillwater to see Kade and go to the the Tech/OSU game. We had a great time but so tired of being in the car!! Poor Dakota was a trooper sitting in that seat for so many hours. Friday night we met Kade for dinner and then drove another hour to stay with my uncle. We got up Saturday morning to see the new grocery store he bought and then drove back to Stillwater. Kade got us floor tickets to the OSU basketball game and Dakota loved it! We sat right in front of the band so I'm not sure if he was more interested in that or the basketball players but he was so interested the whole time. After a good snooze we went to the football game. Unfortunately, it was not in Tech's favor but we still had a lot of fun, even the fight I almost got into! OSU guys were so rude to me and I wasn't about to sit there and take it...so I spoke my mind:) Sunday we went to church with Kade and then headed back after lunch. Joby picked us up in Ft. Worth and then on another 2 hours back home (it's really weird calling Abilene home). Fun times but way too much car time! (I can't believe I didn't get pics of this trip!)

0 comments: