This past weekend my mom and I (and of course Dakota) went to Lubbock for my cousin's wedding. Joby is taking classes so he couldn't go. (Once again Joby got out of a family event..ha..just kidding babe!!!) We left Thursday afternoon and drove in late to Hart. We surprised my grandma by not telling her we were there until she got out to my aunt and uncle's house on Friday. We had a great lunch and just spent the afternoon hanging out and visiting. Saturday we headed to Lubbock to meet the other side of the family for lunch and then the wedding was that night. It was absolutely beautiful and my cousin Kara looked gorgeous! I'm so excited for the two of them. Sunday we all met for church and lunch and then everyone headed home. We got to stay one more night so we spent the evening hanging out with my cousin Kendy and her three boys. It was so much fun getting to spend time with them and holding her new one week old baby. They are so cute! My mom, Dakota, and I stayed out at Joby's parent's house. Thank you Grammy and Pops!! We headed home Monday and Dakota did so good the whole trip. He pretty much slept the whole trip down there and back. It was so much fun getting to spend time with all the family...it just went too fast. :)








Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, I feel honored I made it in 3 pictures :). Guess I better leave a comment! I love you guys and already miss you sweet Dakota! I can't wait til I'm living close by and can give you more kisses...soon!!
Post a Comment