Monday, August 25, 2008

New Stats

Today was Dakota's 6 month check up. He got his 3rd round of shots and man I'm getting much better at this! I still hate seeing him cry like he's in pain but at least I didn't cry this time! He has done much better today than usual after having shots. He hasn't been near as fussy just feels a little warm. The doctor said everything is fine and to start him on veggies and fruits. So we went to Wal-Mart afterwards and got some veggies to start with. He did NOT like the green beans! (Watch for that video to come.) Here are his 6 month stats:


weight 17 lbs. 15 oz. (50%)
length 27 in. (75%)

I really thought he was going to weigh a lot more than that!! He is so heavy!

1 comments:

Emily Barclay said...

Wow, he is getting sooo big! Congrats on the "mama" how exciting to hear that for the first time!!!! His smile IS contagious!