Monday, September 29, 2008

Joby's Birthday

Joby's birthday was on the 26th. He turned 35!!! Ok..not really he's only 29. He too is in his last year of his 20s. I had to get a picture of my boys before we went out for the evening. We went to the shops of Highland Village and walked around. Joby found some shoes that he had been wanting at the Shoe Pavilion's going out of business sale and then we went to Potbelly's for a delicious sandwich (Joby's favorite sandwich place). After a fun evening of walking around and enjoying the nice night, we ended the night with Marble Slab ice cream...YUMMY!!!
Hope you had a great birthday Babe!!

2 comments:

The Duddington Family said...

Happy Birthday Joby!!!!

Erica and Matt said...

Happy Birthday young whippersnappers! (to both Joby and Shae). Enjoy the last year of your 20's! Cuz next year - ITS ON!! I'm gonna get you with the black balloons, the over-the-hill cake, the Depends and the Geritol with a hardy "welcome to my world -the world of oldness!"

I mean - it's not like I have any repressed angst about being in my third decade that I have an unhealthy need to transfer to others or anything like that.

Seriously though - Both you guys - HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Zook