Well this was my labor day weekend....fantasy football draft and....fantasy football draft. Which it hasn't been any different the past several years, well since I've been with Joby. He told me the other day that our Labor Day was planned for the rest of our lives!! I asked when does he grow out of this??? I'm not sure he ever will. :) I'm not complaining though. I get to hang out with the girls while the guys do their draft so it's actually a lot of fun. Friday night we went to Jordy and Steph's for the college draft and Saturday we went to Jett and Carrie's for the NFL draft. We usually have a Tech game to watch but this year we had to listen to it on the radio. Sunday we went to church and then had a lazy afternoon until the cookout with our small group. Monday Dakota and I went to the mall with my friend Rachel from church and then met the guys for lunch. Well, nothing too exciting this weekend but we had a great time getting to see and hang out with everyone!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment