Well it finally happened....my sister got married!! :) The wedding was beautiful and the bride was gorgeous. I was honored to stand by my sister's side as her matron of honor. I have to say....I don't think I have ever cried so much in a wedding. They said their own vows to each other and Denea got down on her knee and said vows to Stephen's two boys. It was the sweetest thing!! Denea has always wanted to get married in the church where my Papa use to preach. We remember when they built the church and have lots of memories of visiting there so it was really special! We are so happy for them and welcome to the family Stephen, Nicholas, and Nathan!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Mr. and Mrs. Collings!!
Posted by The Raymond Family at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment