Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trip to Nana and Papa's

You never know what's going to happen when you go to Nana and Papa's house. Joby had work and class this weekend so Dakota and I went to my parent's house on Thursday. We had a great time hanging out and they got some good Dakota time in. Saturday morning I took a nap while my parents watched Dakota. I woke up and this is what they were doing...

(Don't worry, the medicine bottle was empty:) He loved opening every drawer in their house and of course throwing everything on the floor. My mom and I spent all day Friday running around. I finally found Dakota's Easter outfit...thank you Nana!! (pictures of that to come)

Before I left Thursday Dakota fell on the chair and got a big bump on his head to match the pretty bruise on his cheek from falling on the end table. Poor kid looks like I beat him!

0 comments: