Joby and I both turned the BIG 3-0 in September. I'm nine days older than Joby and he was sure not to let me forget for those 9 days that I was 30 and he was not! We both had great birthdays shared with lots of family. Joby's parents helped us celebrate with yummy cake and dinner. 
Of course I had to have a birthday picture with my baby:)
The next celebration was the Sunday after my cousin's wedding. Since most everyone was in town, my mom and sister thru Joby and I a surprise birthday lunch. They even surprised us with embarrassing "getting old" presents! My dad's birthday is in September as well so he we celebrated his old age too, hehe. 

Look at my huge family! I love them!!
The birthday celebrating is not over yet. Joby's brothers wanted to take us to dinner so we picked Joe's Crab Shack so that we could sit outside and let the kids play on their playground. They had a blast! It wasn't until we were on our way to meet them all that I thought about Joe's being the worst place to celebrate a birthday because they make you do embarrassing things. And of course they did! We both had to ride on stick ponies and I had to chase Joby around the patio like cops and robbers. Fun times! :)
The next night was enjoyed by my two best friends from Tech and their families. We ordered pizza and watched the Tech game, with Caleb and Dakota distracting us with their cuteness! Kaylynn brough us a birthday cake and even added her own special touch:) 

Thank you to everyone who made our birthdays so special!! We are very blessed to have such great friends and family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment